COVID-19 Status: We are still open
Body Mechanics is open in line with government and professional body advice
To comply with the latest Government guidelines, we have implemented a few changes to our appointments that you need to be aware of:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you or anyone in your household is experiencing a fever, a continuous cough, a change or loss of taste or smell, or any cold/flu like symptoms, or if you have been abroad in the last 14 days.
- If you need to make any last-minute changes to your appointment, please contact Body Mechanics directly on 07835 120235.
- We will greet you at the door. We will be wearing full PPE.
- There will be hand sanitiser available to use prior to and after your appointment.
- You WILL be required to wear a surgical face mask for your appointment. This is a requirement as set out in the Government guidelines, COVID-19: infection prevention and control guidance. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MASK.
- Time will be allocated before and at the end of each appointment to fully sanitise the room and all areas to ensure your safety within the building. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TOILETS ARE OUT OF ACTION DURING THIS TIME.
- We would like to assure you that all these measures are being implemented for your safety and for the safety of our working practitioners,
- We would like to thank you for your patience, support, and very valued custom at this time.
Body Mechanics offers a number of services to cater to any need. We work with people of any age, gender and ailment. We also offer individual sessions and long term packages for all. To learn more about each service, click the buttons below.
Deep Tissue Massage
Acupuncture is a holistic health technique that stems from Traditional Chinese Medicine practices in which trained practitioners stimulate specific points on the body by inserting thin needles.read more
Sports and deep tissue massage therapy is primarily used to reduce tension and stress which builds up in the bodies muscles and soft tissue. Whether you are an athlete or just striving to get through the rigours…read more
I have always wanted to try acupuncture and I had only ever heard of good experiences with the practice. So, when James Bamford from the Body Mechanics told me he had completed his acupuncture level 2 course, I…read more
James at Body Mechanics really makes you feel at ease during your treatment. He quite often makes me laugh during my treatments. I was quite nervous about the needles, but truly now love the buzz they give off during a treatment. Plus, James’s 12 years of experience in sports massage really shows through in his understanding of the human body, and the way he makes you understand your treatments. I would 100% recommend to a friend.
Contact Body Mechanics
Interested in the services Body Mechanics can provide? Use the contact details below and email our team. You will then be contacted by James Bamford who will discuss with you your requirements and suggest the best treatment solution for you based on your specific requirments. Please note, this could take up to 24 hours.
Sports Academy (Hemingford Grey, Cambridgeshire)